Friday 5 September 2014

hanging around!!

hi everyone so todays card is one that i havnt had the pleasure of attempting before, a childs card! a friend asked me to do a card for a two year old boy and my first instinct was eekk!! i thaught id try it and hope it doesnt go awfully wrong but here is my attempt
i created this using a digi i had from a free cd that i got with a magazine, i printed out the image and found it was quite big so i thaught this would be a great size to attempt my first 8x8 card to which i havnt mananged to do yet. i coloured him using promarkers then added the stripey and spotty papers as a background, i added the stars in the corners and backed everything in red and green papers and i dont think its turned out to bad, my eekk is not so big now as this one isnt to bad so i hope he will be happy with it.
thanks for looking guys
big hugs
Nia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment