Saturday 30 August 2014

early haloween Inspirational blog post.

hi guys so this is just to show off my newest inspirational card which is my first for treasured times stamps. I made this card using the jump for joy witch stamp which is available at www.treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com.

I thaught this stamp would be perfect to use for a haloween card so even though its not quite that time yet I thaught id be an early bird. so here she is, please let me know what you think as id love to hear.
thanks
bug hugs
nia xx

4 comments:

  1. Can't be any earlier than Christmas cards Nia. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lea. I cant believe all the christmas stuff thats out its crazy :-) xx

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous, love the witch.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you linda. shes great isnt she I love her xx

      Delete