Sunday 7 September 2014

jessies gift

hi guys so its time for me to do another inspirational post over at the treasured times inspirational blog. i love the image i have chosen so much this is one of my favourite images i have worked with so far the name of this one is jessies gift, i think she is so cute and i think she is perfect for the design i have chosen for this card.
i have used promarkers to colour the images in shades of pink and purple to contrast with the papers i have chosen, i die cut the image out in a scalloped design and tied it all together with a turquoise paper.
i hope you like this design and will let me know what you think.

thanks for looking
Nia xxx

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute and the dog peeping out is adorable. Love your choice of background papers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jennifer this is one of my favourite digis I have worked with so far shes so cute xx

      Delete
  2. Nia, your card is just darling! Thank you for making us such a cute card!!!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was my pleasure I enjoyed making this one so much xx

      Delete