Friday 8 March 2019

scrappers delight special deals 8th march


Hi guys. so I have become a member of the scrappers delight design team. This is my first card for there special deals event. 

I have used this stamp below which is located here.



This is the card I created using this gorgeous stamp. I used Prismacolour premier pencils to colour the image, used a range of backing papers and butterfly stamps and wooden glittery butterflies for embellishment, adding lots of glitter for an extra bit of sparkle. 




thank you for looking and please head over to the event and take a look at all the deals and amazing creations!!!

lots of love
Nia xx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nia and great pencil coloring.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much monica. I love colouring with pencils they are my favourite medium xxx

      thanks so much for looking xx

      Delete